Thursday 18 October 2012

Medicals!

Through the adoption processes there are many, many, many medical clearances needed.

Our future child will have many medical reviews, both in person and on paper. For now, however, we'll focus on us!!!

So here's what the medical side of things will look like for us:

  1. Get vaccinations up-to-date!
  2. Have our Family Doctor to sign off on basic medical clearances for provincial approval.
  3. Have my Neurologist to sign off on my medical clearance for provincial approval.
  4. Have our Family Doctor to sign off on basic medical clearances for agency approval.
  5. Have my Neurologist to sign off on my medical clearance for agency approval.
  6. While in Russia have Russian physicals. With 8 physicians!!!
    1. I can't begin to tell you how nervous I am about this part already!
Oh vey! I get to get started on this tomorrow. We need to start getting shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...