Tuesday 26 March 2013

Money Matters

As mentioned on the Money Matters page, we wanted to keep a running total of how much money is spent and where it goes (generally) so that readers will have an idea of where the money goes. In all the online research we've done, there's been so little mention of what actual costs are, so we wanted to fix that. Hopefully this info will help someone else who is doing research for their own adoption journey.

As of today, we have spent approximately $10,750.00 on the adoption.

This money has been spent in many ways: medicals, home study, courier fees, document fees, agency fees, etc.

In April we will have a few major payouts to make, one of which will be approximately $10,000.00 - so needless to say our belts are tightened.

But can you imagine how incredibly amazing and wonderful the end result will be? I try, but I just can't seem to really grasp the awesomeness yet. Perhaps I never will, but I certainly get a warm feeling in my heart each time I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...