Thursday 8 November 2012

Donations & Shopping & Fun!

Last night we had a wonderful night.

We got more donations (our second bunch) and again the woman was very nice.


Warm Little Mittens!

Then we went out to do a little window shopping. We need to piece together a child's bedroom after Christmas and we aren't too sure what we want, so we took a little look around. And I couldn't resist buying a couple little items that we will need no matter what.



And then we had a wonderful dinner at my favourite restaurant to celebrate my birthday last week. And I got presents! Adam lavished me with a beautiful card, day at the spa and a calender of Russia! 

 

Today we had a early morning blood work (*yawn*) follow by another appointment with our doctor for forms. In between, however, we managed to slip in a nice breakfast. Adam was tired and playful.


And then I (Pam) spent 4 hours (yup, 4) working on a questionnaire for the home study. 

So far so good here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...