Sunday 5 May 2013

Our Furniture Has Finally Arrived

It's been 1 month and 2 days since we ordered our furniture. We were lucky enough to have our crib available right away (and delivered 2 days later) but we had to wait for the rest of it.

So now everything else has arrived, which includes: the dresser, the toddler rail, the conversion kit (which turns the crib into a double bed) and the nightstand.

Today we picked up both rail sets and put them directly in our storage locker. Tomorrow we'll pick up the dresser and the nightstand (we are borrowing a truck).

We've been slowly cleaning out our spare bedroom and transforming it for our LO. Whatever we can't get rid of goes into our storage locker.

I just can't wait . . . . Decorating will be so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. The basic problem with this post is the lack of photos. I would like photos!

    And quick question, I saw this "make an owl pillow" pack at the quilting store that I almost bought for you. And another one for Adam. Then I thought better of it. Would you make it? Do you have time? Because I can always go back to the quilting store. And no, I don't quilt. It was near the yarn store.

    PS: I am working on toque #12. I think I will stop for a while at 15.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely items! Dark furniture creates a warm feel against any background. I hope you found no damages upon inspection. Delivering the replacement just takes away the excitement of everything.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...